Sunday 16 June 2013

Life really likes to mess with you

Hey everybody!,

I have missed you guys a lot. Exams are over!!! YAY! So the rest of the term is living my carefree life! I spend the weekend playing Gravity Guy (I'm going to thrash my friends!!! Hopefully), when something unspeakable happened. I'm prepared to turn it into something speakable.

Are you ready? Got set. Are you ready?

I broke my tooth, AGAIN. It all started when I was in year 6. Me and my friend were rollerskating when she busted her lip on a wall. I tried to be a hero and ran inside to call an adult. Unfortunately, the floor was covered in lino and my skates were still on, so I slipped and broke my tooth. Ever since my tooth has broken either because I was eating (3 times chicken, once an ice lolly) or something else (can't remember). So tomorrow, I'm going to school with half a tooth. Oh yeah, the whole tooth didn't break, so I suppose it's a chipped tooth.

Toodles! I'm going to figure out ways to hide my broken tooth!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I don’t understand those couples that fight and a minute later change their Facebook status to “single.” I fight with my parents all the time but you don’t see me change my status to “orphan.”
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: