Sunday 25 August 2013

Cold Hills In London Living It Normally Greasing (C.H.I.L.L.I.N.G)

Hey Yankees,

So I haven't posted lately (lately meaning about 5 days), so here is a summary of what I've been up to.

Wednesday- I went food shopping. My sister slipped in a puddle in Iceland. It was hilarious.

Saturday- I went shopping again but for clothes. We went through Clapham Common and there was some kind of concert going on. Everyone was in wellies and shorts (makes no sense but whatever).When we came back on the bus, they filled it up and they were drink. It was so scary.

So that's the lowdown of what I've been up to. Before I go, will SOMEBODY tell me who is CHUCK NORRIS? there are so many jokes and quotes about him, but I don't know who he is!!!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day:If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: