Saturday 31 August 2013

Every Xylophone Turns Red After Octopus Reading Dinner In Nautical Air, Ready... Yay! (E.X.T.R.A.O.R.D.I.N.A.R.Y.)

Hey yo (we're just kidding),

The past two days have been fit to burst. I went to the city with my day. I saw the blue cockerel and where my parents had one of their 'dates'. My feet killed me but it was worth it.

The fire on the tube was so scary. I wasn't there, but I still can't believe the door didn't open to let the passengers out onto the platform.

My new crown is one week and three days old. It's permanent so it's going to stay in the rest of my life.

Before I go, I have a question that baffles me... Why can't you throw a cold? If you can catch one, surely it has to be thrown first. Technically you can if you're the carrier, but why does nobody say it?

Toodles

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I heard accidents happened two miles from home, so I moved house.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: