Saturday 3 August 2013

Helping A Penguin Pet You (H.A.P.P.Y)

Hey guys,

Yesterday was so funny, but before I explain you need to know that I have 2 younger sisters.

So, I was in bed reading Only Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter (great series) when my youngest sister "can you turn your pages quietly please?" my middle sister thought she was talking to her and she said "how is that possible. I'm reading on my kindle!" It was so funny! If it doesn't sound funny, you had to be there! And I nearly fell out of bed, It was so scary! My middle sister said she saw the terror in my eyes!

Anyways, my holidays are going fine so far!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did, in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: