Friday 18 October 2013

My Popularity Speech!

Hey ladies and gentlemen of the world,

So today, I finally got 1000 pageviews!! Yay!! I'm so happy! And to honour this very special day, I have conducted a speech...

I thank all of the people who have read my posts. You are so important to me. I would also like to thank my friend Jess for being there with me when I did my first post. I thank myself for having the idea and I also thank myself for actually continuing this blog. Thank you!

On another note, have you heard about the grandad paradox? It is so cool, so basically, pretend you are a time traveller and you decide to go into the past and kill your grandfather before he gets married (don't know why you would do that, but some people are weird.) That should mean you were never born, but then you wouldn't have been able to kill your grandad. And so on.

Bye, bye.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: