Saturday 26 October 2013

Silence is supposedly golden

Hey gals/guys,

I've got a question to ask you. Can you ever be in total silence? I mean I have been in a place where nobody talks, but you always hear like a humming of electricity in  the background. Apparently, if you were if total silence, it would drive you mad!

I've made a list of some interesting questions (yes, I was bored, I still do have a life)

Would the list of all lists include itself?

Would a barber cut his own hair?

Is a fly without wings a walk?

If guns don't kill people, but people kill people, then doesn't that mean that toasters don't toast toast, but toast toasts toast?

Why does life throw you lemons? Why not strawberries or bananas?

Was I made in China?

How would I look as a Simpson or Futurama character?

Why was the category called short? Why not tall, cool or best?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day:That awkward moment when you’re in class then your stomach decides to make this dying whale's voice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: