Wednesday 16 October 2013

Strikes are so 1982!

Hey classmates,

Tomorrow, I have to go to school. If this doesn't make sense to you, you are unlucky. Tomorrow are teacher strikes and everyone is off school except year 10 and 11 because of GCSEs. Sixth form are off and they have A-levels. I want to stay at home and relax, but nooooooo, we have to show we can learn independently. It is so not fair.

Anyway, I have decided to be an optimist. This statement may contradict my last paragraph, but from here on in is happy me!!! I'm so happy! Rainbows, unicorns, sunshine! Except it rained today. Apart from gravity, nothing can keep me down!!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. 2 Quotes of the day: 

If you ever get caught sleeping on the job... slowly raise your head and say, 'In Jesus name, amen'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: