Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wanted! (apparently)

Hey!,

So this tale started on a sunny afternoon. The trees were swaying, the birds were singing and a rainbow was painting the sky. More or less. So after trampolining club yesterday, I wanted to go to my classroom to put my P.E kit away, when my friends (they were doing a geography project. They're not saddos who stay after school for no reason) came down saying we weren't allowed in class because it was after 5. Every week, I usually put my kit away with no fuss, so I was a little bit confused, but I listened to them and took my kit home. The next day, I came into class and my face was everywhere on wanted posters! It was hilarious! I was so shocked. The reward for 'finding' me was a Snickers bar (Yay!) My friends said that was why they didn't want me to go to class. So tomorrow, I have to bring my kit to school when I could have just left it in my locker!

That's my life, what's yours? Adios!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: