Wednesday 6 November 2013

So Scared!

Hey!,

Hi. How was your day? I have realized that I don't ask enough about your day, which is very rude of me. I shall make it a point to ask every week at least. I know this sounds as if it defies the point of a blog, but I like to challenge the stereotype.

I have also realized that I am so scared to cross the road, when the green man isn't up. I always think an invisible car is going to come speeding down the road and knock me down. Every single time.

It's so funny, every morning, I see a man that reminds me of Dr Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. His mannerisms are exactly the same. EXACTLY!

I have been told that every time I speak out in class, I shout. I have noticed, but I can't seem to turn down the volume.

I'm going to have to think about this.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Real eyes realize real lies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: