Tuesday 24 December 2013

1 day til Christmas!

Hey Eves,

It's Christmas Eve!!!! Yay!!!! I'm so happy!! I know Christmas is for the little kids, but Christmas is the second best event of the year (after my birthday)! I checked Santa's Tracker and there is 41 minutes til he leaves to deliver presents! I am old enough to know Santa is a figment of an adults imagination to get children to go to retire early (I put it in smart terms so if little kids are reading it they don't understand), but don't you get a thrill knowing this fat guy who fits on a sleigh is flying around the world, delivering presents?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: If aliens saw us walking our dogs and picking up their poop, who would they think is in charge?
(。◕‿◕。)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: