Monday 9 December 2013

16 days til Christmas!

Hey chinchillas,

So today's post is about...KICKERS!

So basically, I have worn kickers for 4 years now and personally, I think they're awesome, but they can be annoying. So today, I decided to look at the pros and cons of Kickers.


Pros

  • They are super comfy
  • They are built for stepping on people's toes
  • They add several inches to your height
Cons
  • At my school, when we have assembly in the gym (not hall), we have to take off our shoes and Kickers take and age to take off and put on.
  • They hurt if someone else steps on your feet.
The advantages outweigh the disadvantages which backs up my point that Kickers are AWESOME!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Coughing in front of smokers to make them feel guilty.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: