Saturday 29 March 2014

I don't know what to say!

Hey eastside,

So not much had happened over the last few day except that I started wearing day-of-the-week socks to school. At the end of this aforementioned (I think I used it in the right sentence) week, my mum asked me if it was necessary to change my socks everyday. Awkward turtle.
Speechless
On top of that, I heard that the North Korean Supreme leader is forcing everyone to get the same hairstyle as him. I know, right? It would have been okay if the hair was nice, but it isn't even that. I feel sorry for those poor fellows.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.



P.S.S My friends seem to think I'm saying rant wrong. I say 'ran-t', they say 'rahn-t'. Which one is right?

P.S.S.S Today, I had a chimney cake it was beautifully delicious. Mine was covered in cinnamon, but I didn't eat it by myself because it was too big.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: