Tuesday 25 March 2014

I hate it when the days have a good laugh at you!

(source)
Hey potatoes,

Today began good. When a day begins good, you expect the feeling to last through the day, right? Like when you find a four-leafed clover.WRONG! I got hurt 4 times in P.E. (once was my own fault) and I thought my school skirt was taken home by my friend by accident, so I ran down the road screaming her name in my P.E. shorts. If that wasn't bad enough, it turns out she didn't have it and my other 'friend' had hidden it. So I sprinted outside for nothing! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I also found out my English assessment is on Monday, but that's not important.

On the bright side, THERE IS NONE! But I did find out that you can buy an iconic red telephone box in London for a pound. Only a pound. I could possibly (probably not) live in it. And it would only cost me a pound!

I've calmed down enough to tell you that I was the star (with others) of assembly. We were given the challenge to complete the Rubik's cube in 10 minutes (the duration of assembly) in front of everyone and I finished first in under 2 minutes!

Ta!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I never run with scissors. Those last 2 words were unnecessary.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: