Saturday 15 March 2014

Revenge is too funny!

Hey detailers,

Me and my friends read this divorce letter which I think needs to be read by everybody. It is that funny! It actually teaches you to not try and get one over on someone.

(source)


Anyway, it got us thinking about what we would do if we ever got cheated on. We came up with hilarious revenge plans like lock them in a car with a box of beetles disguised as a present and post an embarrassing video to their parents or work. I laughed until I was gasping for breath!
I have no idea what I would do, but I hope it never happens to me anyway!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Rule of math: if it seems easy, you're doing it wrong.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Neriah! Thanks for following me, and your blog is awesome. Haha, that really was hilarious. :D
    Stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: