Friday 11 April 2014

Sorry for bringing a tear to your eyes...

Hey inspirers,

Sorry, but its not my fault. I didn't mean to neglect you guys for ages, but I have had the mother of all belly aches and I could barely move, let alone type, so sorry! Now I have to bring you all up to date on my life!

On Saturday, I went to a party and they served slushies, popcorn and hotdogs! I don't care about the last 2, but SLUSHIES! Mine was red and blue, so it kind of turned purple!



They did a mini scavenger hunt for the little kids and it was so funny to watch! They had to get:

Mum's left shoe
£1 from dad
£5 from mum
Mum's wristwatch
Mum;s bus pass

On Tuesday, I went to Westfield's and I was so excited. I seriously thought I would see someone famous, but no such luck, but I did sneak around getting freebie food from stalls! It was such a good day! *sigh* And I have to admit that I looked absolutely fabulous. I charged my phone in one of those free 30 minute boxes, it was so cool! It had a key and everything!

I was E.


Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: