Friday 13 June 2014

Trips

Hey backpackers,

Sorry for the radio silence. I've had an eventful few days and I've loved every part of it! From Wednesday to Friday, I was on a school trip to Suffolk for my Geography GCSE. It was good, but there was no wifi. We did, however, get to go to the beach, but not to have fun unfortunately. It was to collect data, but we made it fun, so YAY!

My Oreo Ice-cream Sandwich!




Willy Lott's House
On Saturday, I went in a cable car above the River Thames. It was so cool and we could see the O2 but funnily enough, I couldn't find the Shard!

The O2!
From above
Then, we went to Jimmy's in the O2. The food was delicious and the desserts were amazing. I literally piled everything unto my plate. It was awesome So Saturday was a good day!





Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: My favourite text message: 'I will be there in 5 minutes, if not, read again'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: