Wednesday 9 July 2014

Liebster Blog Award!

Hey celebs,

This is a post to tell you guys that your favourite blogger (me) has been nominated for the... LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD! YAY!

The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to bloggers (obviously) who can be new or old, but usually have less 200 followers!

                                        

So the rules are...

1 | Post 11 facts about yourself.
2 | Answer the 11 questions that the nominator gave to you.
3 | Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
4 | Tell the nominees you've nominated them (through email, comment...).
5 | You can't nominate someone that has already been nominated.

So here are 11 facts about me:

1 | My favourite bands are The Vamps and 5 Seconds of Summer.
2 | I am extremely stubborn.
3 | I am 5'2/155 cm (I am ridiculously short).
4 | I'm scared of dogs.
5 | Weird patterns freak me out.
6 | Snickers is the best chocolate in the world (to me).
7 | I am the most accident-prone person you will meet (or not).
8 | I aim to have more bracelets on my arm than Brad from The Vamps.
9 | I've never been on a plane.
10 | I hate olives and horror movies.
11 | Books are my life!

11 Questions (from Angela D at Five Feet of Awesome)

1 | What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
  • My favourite ice-cream flavour has to be a strawberry/cookie dough combo. It is the best thing in the world!
2 | Where is your next travel destination?
  • Well... I don't actually know. But, my mother did say that she would finally take me and my sisters to Ghana (I have lived for 15 years and I've never been. Sigh), so that may be where I go next!
3 | What's the best way to win your heart?
  • Filling a bouncy castle with Snickers bars. Enough Said.
4 | What profession have you always admired?
  • For me, it would have to be a swimming teacher. I've always wanted to be one, but I can't swim, so that dream ends...
5 | What is something that you refuse to share?
  • I absolutely, categorically refuse to share my food.
6 | Have you ever been to a live concert?
  • I haven't. I've always wanted to, but I never have the time or money or anything.
7 | If you were exiled, what country would you choose as your new home?
  • It would be best to go to America because they have 50 states, it awesome etc., but they don't have Nandos', so I would probably go and live in France.
8 | What was the last social faux pas you made?
  • I called my French teacher a 'motherfluffer' last week.
9 | How much do you tend to swear in public?
  • I don't swear fullstop (.) It makes me feel awkward.
10 | To what would you like to devote more time?
  • I would like to devote more time to taking photos, so I have memories and I can share them with everybody. Plus, I am rubbish at taking photos.
11 | What song best describes your life at the moment?
  • I have 3 (is that cheating?) They are:
          Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato
          School's out by Alice Cooper (well nearly)
          Time of my life from Dirty Dancing

MY NOMINATIONS!
TrustinJess by Jessie Quaynor
Jasmine's blog by Mina
Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog by Monia Cagnazzo
Anne by Anne Vanves
Tangled Girl's Blog by Samedha Arora

My 11 Questions
1 | Where is your dream destination?
2 | If The Hunger Games was to actually take place, where do you think you will place?
3 | What is your favourite supernatural creature?
4 | What is the most precious thing to you?
5 | What is your guilty pleasure?
6 | Do you have a catchphrase?
7 | Who would you invite to a dinner party at your house?
8 | What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
9 | What is your super secret talent?
10 | If you were a spy, what would your code name be?
11 | If you couldn't be human, what would you be?

Well, that's the end. Congrats to the nominees!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

1 comment :

  1. Thank you a lot again for nominating me! :)

    I did it yesterday, so if you want to read it it's online! :)

    xoxo Monia :*
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: