Monday 11 August 2014

Staring up at the ceiling watching the clouds fly by...

Hey ragamuffins,

My week has been pretty uneventful. I've literally just stared up at the ceiling for hours on end, doing nothing. No, I'm joking, I have no patience to be doing nothing for long. But hey, you get what I'm talking about, right?


Anyway, I've completed one of the tasks on my SBL. I've built a fort. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture before I destroyed it, so there is absolutely no evidence, so I made another (simpler) one, but I forgot to take a picture AGAIN. But you know I'd never lie to you (or will I? Mwah ha ha ha). I've also taken ridiculous selfies, but I refuse to post them. I look ridiculous and I am not taking the risk of them going viral. So I decided to post silly selfies of other people.





Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: