Friday 8 August 2014

Let out your inner princess!

Hey beauties,

I'm not sure what this post is about, but I thought that I should do a post about princesses, so here goes...


Disney logo


A few days ago, I realized that I have never watched Cinderella. I've read the books, but I've never watched it, which is absolutely ridiculous. The I realized that Disney are stereotypical. The only movie they made with a black main character (The Princess and the Frog) had voodoo as well! What is up with that? But as least evil didn't win, well actually it couldn't. That would defy the point of any Disney movie. Ahh well.

This is hilarious

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I have finally been diagnosed! I have a serious condition known as “Awesomeness” but don’t worry, none of you can get it because its not contagious!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: