Friday 1 August 2014

What I did...

Hey reality,

I'm better! YAY! I can move my head and eat and everything. I'm so happy!

This holiday, I have been obsessed with an old TV show called My Wife and Kids. It's about a stay-at-home dad and his stockbroker wife. It sounds boring, which is why I have never watched it before, but it is so funny.


Today, I watched The Lego Movie. It was surprisingly funny and now I've got 'Everything is Awesome' stuck in my head. There aren't many movies where there is a superhero, but they aren't the hero of the movie.


I've completed 2 more things on My Summer Bucket List : Make loom bracelets and covered something with post-it notes.

I cover a mirror!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day:
9 FUN FACTS:
1- You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
2- You can’t count your hairs.
3- You can’t breathe through your nose, with your tongue out.
4- You just tried No.3.
6- When you did No.3 you realized it’s possible only you look like a dog.
7- You’re smiling right now because you’re fooled.
8- You skipped No. 5.
9- You just checked to see if there’s No. 5



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: