Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sweater Weather

Hey Autumn,

Happy 1st of September, guys! I feel like I'm neglecting you all and that makes me feel bad, but I'm not sure I can set a day because if I'm bursting to tell you guys something, I'm not going to wait. Anyway, tomorrow is back to school. That's all I'm going to say on that subject. No negativity here!

On Saturday, I was lucky enough to attend a Teen Blogger Meet-up at Hyde Park. I saw the 7/7 memorial and I thought it was beautiful in that solemn occasion.




Anyway, the day was really cool and I got to meet some of the people behind the screen. We got goodie bags and I was asked oh-so-kindly to tell you guys all about it as so many companies were generous in giving is their free products.

So, I got...

Metcalfe's kinny Topcorn

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Beauty UK tinted lip balm

Elf Nail Polish

Femfresh wipes

A gift-card for Hello Fresh

Skinetica
I also got a cake sample from Mychelle's Baketique (it was deliciously chocolatey), discounts for elf products, teabags from the Bluebird Tea Company (in flavours: Bluebird's Great British Cuppa, Strawberry Lemonade and Morning Kick) and samples from Manuka Doctor. It was a brilliant day and we went to Zitti's - an Italian restaurant. I tried weird(ish) food (my pizza had mint leaves on it) and I met new people, so I can cross them off My Summer Bucket List. It was a brilliant day

Inside the mysterious Zitti's




Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: The shortest distance between two points is under construction






No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: