Friday 17 October 2014

TBC Birthday Tag!

 photo tbcbirthday_zpsca10e318.png

Hey soul sisters,

So basically, I'm part of the Teenage Blogger Central Community and I have found out that it is its second birthday, so I decided to take part in the birthday tag!


RULES 

(1). You are eligible for this tag if you are a registered member of Teenage Blogger Central.

(2). You should try to post this tag on the 20th of October (TBC's Anniversary), or as close as possible. It's never too late to participate, though!
(3). Add the Blog Party button at the start of your post.
(4). Answer the questions and link back to TBC. 
(5). Make sure you join the link-up (at the end of this post) so people can read your post!

What made you decide to take up blogging and what inspires you to write till today? 
I decided to start logging on an absolute whim. I was at school and I thought to myself 'HEY, LET'S START A BLOG!' (my conscience and I are separate) and so here I am! I am inspired by everything that happens around me, like things that peeve me off!

How did you find and register on TBC? Did you find it helpful and worth recommending to others? 
I wanted to follow people my age, so that I could relate, so I basically just searched 'teenage bloggers on blogger' and up it popped!

 What awesome blogs have you found through TBC? Link them up! 
I can't remember all the blogs I follow that I found of TBC, but here are a few...
Guilliana Marie
Perks of being a reader
A Little Red Notebook
Picking up the pieces
The emo wolverine writes
Cloudy Dreams
Inky Quill and Paper
Smiles no matter
Good Morning, morning!
Sparkly Kid

 What do you like best about when you connect with other bloggers your age? 

I like how I can relate to their experiences (kind of) and some are absolutely hilarious.

What do you hope to achieve through your blog?   
I'm not actually really sure. I like sharing my life with other people!

How do you say “Happy Birthday Teenage Blogger Central” in your language? 

I'm English, so it is 'Happy Birthday Teenage Blogger Central', but I do French, which is 'Joyeux Anniversaire Blogueur Adolescent Central'

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I don’t have a license to kill. I have learners permit!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: