Friday 28 November 2014

Which would you choose?

Hey guys, 

So I was trawling through the internet and I found this. Naturally, I picked red, but then I thought about what my favourite fictional world was. I think it's the Hunger Games and I realized I didn't feel like battling it out (I'd win obviously).
So I'd bring there here and I show that the modern world (actually The Hunger Games is set in the future, so I'd be showing them the past world O_O) and all that jazz. My friend she would go to Hogwarts and become a wizard, but I told her she'd be a muggle as she wouldn't have powers. So who know which is the best one? I guess its up to interpretation. What would you choose?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Dear Millionaires,. If you don't have a bookshelf that spins into another room, give me your money because you're spending it wrong.


2 comments :

  1. Lol. When I saw this image I thought this post was about the Matrix or something. I think I'd pick the blue pill too. I love my world, and I love my characters <3

    -M
    The Life of Little
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be amazing to show your favourite characters how to survive in this day and age? }|{

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: