Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogmas #16 | My True Love gave to me!


Hey lovelies, 

I hope you're enjoying my Blogmas posts! It's like exercise for my fingers. Wake up, Post, Sleep (with regular intervals for eating). Today's topic is favourite bloggers. I follow a grand total of 37 blogs, so picking a few favourites is no easy feat, but I'll try my best.



Sarah @ A Glimpse Of Blue - Her posts make me laugh, especially her recent Superhero posts.

Anne Vanves @ Anne - Her beauty posts inspire me and me wiser about the world of make-up.

Jasmine @ Jasmine's blog - I aspire to become a programmer or something computer science related, so her blog helps me a lot!

M @ The Life Of Little Me - It's nice to hear about other teenager's lives in different countries.

Rebecca Zinger @ Distant Dreamer- This is a new one! Her eccentric sense of style never fails to impress me!

I  hope this helps you find some bloggers you haven't heard of before!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{


Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: