Friday 19 December 2014

Blogmas #19 | Jingle Bells!


Hey lovelies,

Hey guys! I'm so happy because I've come up with the weirdest Christmas post I could think of! I'm going to interview Santa (yes, the real one)! 

Hey Santa! How are you doing?
Ho ho ho! I'm feeling fabulous!

So, how do you deliver all the presents in one night?

I had carbon copies of myself made (by the one and only Mrs. Claus), so there actually is more than one Santa Claus. So we split up the workload between us.

What do you do with houses that have no chimneys?
Every house has a chimney, but some are invisible since the Jack Frost Escapade of 1922. So I go down the chimney of every house.

How do your reindeer's fly and who named them?
My reindeer's fly because they were specially breed to grow wings and are unlike any reindeer the world has ever seen. They are basically reindeer Pegasus'

How does Santa know how to speak every language?
I don't speak any language that anybody knows. This has all been google-translated for you to understand. I speak Nor-Polian.

Thank you for taking part in my interview!
You're very welcome. You know, you are the first person who ever thought to interview me. Look out for a special gift in your stocking this year!

Santa's hilarious. Hopefully, light has been shed on the antics of Santa at Christmas time.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: May your Christmas be wrapped in happiness and tied with love.

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: