Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas #5 | Santa Baby!

Hey lovelies,

Today, I get to talk about BOOKS! I love books and I'm always reading, which many of my family and friends find annoying when they are trying to talk to me, but characters are so interesting to read about.
I have a long, long list of books I want to read, but here are a few I hope to read this Christmas:


1 | Get me by Jillian Dodd
2 |  Reign by Chanda Hahn
3 |  Ready Player One? by Ernest Cline
4 | We should hang out sometime by Josh Sundquist



5 | The Heaviness by Sam Hawksmoor
6 | Shattered by Teri Terry
7 | The Roar by Emma Clayton
8 | The Giver by Lois Lowry

I hope you get your favourite books this Christmas!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip!

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: