Friday 16 January 2015

Lifestyle | Brownies Make Life Good

Hey lovelies.

So today, after a long and hard day at school, I decided to make brownies. When I say make, I use the term loosely. This was the most hassle free recipe I've ever followed and I made it in 10 minutes!

(courtesy of weheartit)

Yes. This is the recipe I followed. I had to search what flour and oil to use, but it didn't take long. It was surprisingly easy to make the brownie. I loved how I had all the ingredients already so I didn't have to go out and buy anything.

It was delicious, just so you know. But some of the flour was left at the bottom of the cup. It's a good recipe and it was fast to make, so I'll probably use it again, but with less flour! 

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

 P.S. Quote of the day: From the moment I picked up your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter - someday I intend reading it.


2 comments :

  1. Loved this post! Brownies in a cup... I've been meaning to try those out for a while now! Your cup is cute, too! And lovely quote (and funny lolsotrue picture)! x Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know, I've been wanting to do this for ages, but I never had the time! Happy Tuesday! }|{

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: