Saturday 28 February 2015

2 Blog Awards...

Hey lovelies,

I've been nominated for 2 Blog Awards, so I've decided to do them in one post. I love awards, you get that warm, glowing, bubbly feeling in your belly! The rules are similar to the Liebster Blog Award (the first Blog Award nomination I got!). The first one is the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Melissa @ Ever So Mela for nominating me!

Versatile Blogger Award




Rules:
1 | Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2 | Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3 | Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4 | Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5 |  Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Nominations:
I don't have 15, but here are a few:
1 | Andrea at The Sempiternal Reader
2 | Guilianna Marie at Guilianna Marie
3 | Becky at Distant Dreamer
4 | Yasmine at Cloudy Dreams

10 Random Facts:
1 | I like bright colours. Most of my clothes are colourful, unless I'm feeling gloomy, then I'll wear black. So I suppose I have a normal wardrobe.
2 | The one accessory I will always wear is a Scoubidou (didn't know that was how it was spelt) made by one of my friends
3 | My parents were going to call me Naomi, but they changed their minds.
4 | I laugh at anything. It doesn't have to be ridiculously funny, but I'll laugh like it is. Apparently, I embarrass my friends. Please, I'm adorable.
5 | I used to love peanut butter sandwiches, but now I hate them. Maybe the brand has changed since I was little? But I can still eat a spoonful of peanut butter by itself, so it's all good.
6 | The 100 is now my new favourite show. It is so amazing. If you don't watch it, I suggest you do, it is that good. I plan to do a future post about it.
7 | I'm not as clumsy as I used to be. Sure, I still trip over the odd bag, but I haven't fallen up or down the stairs for ages and my face is still intact.
8 | I procrastinate. A lot. I will always find something better to do than revising because, let's face it, anything is better than revision.
9 | I like Nutella and I was sad to hear that the creator of it died. R.I.P. Michele Ferrero
10 | I want to die my hair red and be like Ruby from Trollz. That was my childhood dream and I am determined to fulfil it (for a week at least).

(source)



I was also nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by M @ The Life of Little Me.Thank you!


Rules:
1 | Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2 | Tell us 11 facts about you.
3 | Answer the questions set up for you
4 | Nominate 11 people and make questions for them.

11 Facts:
As I've already given you 10 facts about me, I'm going to cheat and give you 1 here. I can't give ALL my secrets away!
1 |  I don't know if I've told you this before, but my favourite food is cheese. I practically inhale it.

11 Questions:
1 | Why do you blog?
          I blog because I love sharing my thoughts and crazy life with you guys! I literally didn't have a clue about what I would post, when I started, but I'm still here, so I did okay.

2 | What are on your bedroom walls?
          On my walls, I have got a mini collage of pictures of my friends.

3 | Type out lyrics you love.
          We keep this love in a photograph
          We made these memories for ourselves
          Where our eyes are never closing
          Hearts are never broken
          And times are forever frozen still

4 | Describe one of your friends in lots of detail, without naming them.
          Well... This friend is crazy. She has a padawan braid and a concave stomach, which makes it hard to (jokingly) punch her. She does an awesome Australian accent and will engage in conversation with a stranger. She's the youngest in our group of friends, but the tallest. I've known her since primary school (elementary school). She has blue eyes and brown hair and her skin colour changes depending on if she went to Israel for the holidays or not. It's usually stuck between milk and golden bread.

5 | One photo. Any photo, as long as it's of you or taken by you.

A chandelier at Nando's.

6 | What's the last book you read, and what are your thoughts?

(source)
The last book I read was Unremembered by Jessica Brody. It was a really good book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's the blurb:
Sixteen-year-old Sera is the only survivor of an explosion on a plane. She wakes up in hospital to find that she has no memory. The only clue to her identity is a mysterious boy who claims she was part of a top-secret science experiment. The only adult she trusts insists that she shouldn’t believe anything that anybody tells her. In a tense and pacy novel exploding with intrigue and action, Sera must work out who she is and where she came from. Eventually she will learn that the only thing worse than forgetting her past is remembering it.

7 | Share a good blog post from any blog, including yours.
          A blog post that I always remember is from Ottilie's blog. It's short, but it hits home:
          Sunday Sit Down #5

8 | Share a story of something that happened recently.
          My two friends and I had an accents competition and it turns out that I'm bad at accents. I sound either the same or funny. But when an accent does sound familiar, it's usually a greeting. Except in Australian where I can only say 'Kangaroo'. We spent more time laughing than actually doing accents.

9 | Go on facebook and message someone you haven't talked to in at least a year, or someone you've never spoken to at all.  If you don't have facebook just text, call or go visit.  What was your conversation?  Word for word:
           Me: *ring ring*
          Them: The number you have called is not recognised. Please check the number.

10 | What are your thoughts on selfies?
          I like selfies. I'm horrible at taking them, but I like them all the same. What I hate is seeing a series of selfies online that were taking in the same time period. The only between them is that the persons head has moved slightly.

11 | What's your favourite movie and why do you like it?
          My favourite movie of all time is The Parent Trap. I don't know what about it is so good, but I could re-watch it forever. My favourite recent movie is Kingsman: The Secret Service. I went to watch it at the cinema and it was so funny, I was gasping for air at points.

(source)

 
Nominations:
Cheating again, but here you go:
1 | Jenna at Sparkly Kid
2 | Angela at Five Feet of Awesome

11 Questions:
1 | What is the one object that always makes you feel better?
2 | Which fandoms are you part of?
3 | What fairy tale character do you think is most like you?
4 | If you were the ruler of your own country, what would be your national anthem?
5 | On your first aeroplane trip, where were you going?
6 | Have you ever made your own ice cream?
7 | What is the one rule you abide by?
8 | What's your favourite TV show?
9 | What's your favourite accent?
10 | If you met a genie, what would your 3 wishes be? (more wishes doesn't count)
11 | How many languages do you speak?


Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Too much agreement kills a chat.

3 comments :

  1. I super love Kingsman as well! Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The lyrics are from Photograph by Ed Sheeran. Kingsman was so funny. I think question 9 is awesome. It's a nice way to reconnect with old friends.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: