Wednesday 25 March 2015

Blog Anniversary!

                       
Hey Lovelies,
 
If you cannot tell already, it is my Blog's Birthday! I can't believe it's been two years. I very rarely have the patience to finish what I started, but this must be one of the rare occasions.  I have 100+ posts and most of them (from what I remember) are just random pieces of craziness that I deemed acceptable to post. But, as I've grown up a little, I'm not too sure. So I've decided for my Blog's Birthday post to reminisce on old posts.
 
1 | Superheroes - A good old one-sided debate about who was the best superhero.
2 | Awkward Situations - Situations which are awkward. I don't know how else to explain it.
3 | 11 Things I hate abut life - Things that never seem to stop vexing me.
4 | Santa's Interview - I was lucky enough to bag an interview with Santa! It was very enlightening!
5 | The 100 - Not really an old post, but I still love it to pieces
6 | Moving on Up - Ending my brief stint on One Direction. This is purely coincidental. It has nothing to do with the fact Zayn left 1D today, or does it?
 
I'm still cringing! Well, that's all folks (slight feeling of deja vu)
 
Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{
 
P.S. Quote of the day: The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: