Wednesday 26 August 2015

Lifestyle | Back To School Outfit!

Hey Lovelies,

I know I haven't posted in 2 weeks and I'm sorry. I've been so busy doing NCS -The Challenge and results day that I had no time to blog. Forgive me?

Yesterday, I realized that there was only a week of the holidays left. In my opinion, this was the fastest summer holiday ever. I literally feel as if I only started the holiday 2 weeks ago, but I am happy to go back to school. Yes, I know, I'm an absolute weirdo. Who actually WANTS to go back to school? But, in September, I start sixth form! I know the work will be way harder than GCSEs, but I know I can keep up with everything if I work hard.

Also, in my sixth form, you get to wear your own clothes. You can finally abandon the uniform code and be free(ish) to wear what you want. Obviously, you have to dress appropriately - no batty riders! - but the rules are pretty flexible. And so without further ado, here is my perfect back to school outfit!

First Day Of School



I love this outfit because it combines different patterns, but they don't clash. And you can
still look tough, whilst catching the last rays of sunshine!

What would be your perfect back to school outfit?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you're a cheese.

P.P.S I passed every single one of my subjects at GCSE level!! Yay me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: