Saturday 8 August 2015

The Audacity!

Hello Lovelies,

As you all know, I was gone for a week, but now I'm back from my "exotic" trip to Wales. The trip itself was okay, but the people I've met are awesome! Like proper amazing.

Anyway, I've realised that I have stopped doing rant posts, so here I am to put a stop to that. This rant is solely focused on the new London buses.

(source)

Yes, they look really pretty and yes, they are good for the environment, but there is one tiny problem... THERE ARE NO WINDOWS! Well, there are windows, but they don't open.

Imagine the scene: It is a hot summer's day and everyone is tired and happy from a day shopping at Oxford Street. You hop on a bus that is already filled with many people to find that it is really stuffy. Is there anything you can do about it? No, because the windows can't open. You either breathe through your mouth (which is really uncomfortable) or you suffer. Both options are unpleasant. The worst thing is no fresh air even enters when the doors open, so basically for the whole bus journey, you are probably breathing mostly carbon dioxide than oxygen. Windows are literally the only thing that stop the new buses from being invincible.

I feel weightless now. Another rant off my chest. I don't know why I stopped ranting, I love it!

What are your pet peeves?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: