Sunday 20 December 2015

Music | December Playlist ❆

christmas, merry christmas, and snow image
pictures from weheartit

Hey Lovelies,

I can't believe it's gotten to the point where my first Christmas post is in the middle of December, but here we are, so we might as well start with a December Playlist post!




1 | All I Want For Christmas cover by Niki and Gabi

2 | All Of Purpose: The Movement (Especially The Feeling and Love Yourself)



I cannot put into words how good Justin Bieber's new album is. I love it sooo much!


There's no video for this, but I found this cover, which I love.

5 | One More Night by Maroon 5

6 | Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

7 | Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande

And some classics!

8 | God Wish Ye Merry Gentlemen

9 | Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

10 | We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: If you can't convince them, confuse them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: