Monday 21 December 2015

Motivation

quote, you, and be image

Hey Lovelies,

This is just one of those days where I feel the urge to pump out a load of MOTIVATION!
I was just thinking about life (yes, instead of revising), when I thought I world is messed up. Not in terms of politics, global warming or poverty (which are really serious, don't get me wrong), but in terms of beauty.

You'd think in the 21st century we would be over a specific kind of beautiful. By now. we should be able to walk outside, without makeup, without feel self-conscious, but NOOO. Many of us still feel terrible when we look in the mirror, just because a spot has erupted on our cheek. Maybe it's just me, but I think this needs to stop.

quote, beautiful, and you image

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Whether you love to wear makeup (me), or you can go 10 days without it (also me), you are beautiful just the way you are! My heart breaks for the people who feel they have to apologize for not looking their best at all times. Society favours one type of beauty/style over the others, when they should all be embraced. But, we keep blaming society, completely forgetting that WE ARE SOCIETY. We can change the world.  Next time you get a spot on the tip of your nose, don't let it ruin your day. If someone tries to diss your appearance in any way, give them your best glare and walk away. If they happen to mysteriously get food poisoning or fall down a flight of stairs, well, that's a bonus. (I'm kidding, please don't push someone down the stairs).

beauty, princess, and lady image

Personally, makeup makes me feel fierce, especially when my eyeliner is sharp. You should see me when I have a freshly applied face of makeup, I stare at my highlight for a good 10 minutes. I promise you I'm not vain. But I feel equally as tough when I wear nothing but moisturizer. Yes, even with the trifecta of spots on my forehead. I want everyone to be confident in their own skin. We deserve to like in a world where we aren't judged by anything, but our attitude towards life. Beauty doesn't even just apply to girls. You guys are absolute beauts too! 

quote, invest, and inspiration image
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. During this process called life, we get... OLD. Yes, old. We get wrinkles, bags, the whole shebang. SO it's probably best if they relationships we make now are not based on looks because unfortunately we will not be young and beautiful forever. Even if you are self-conscious , you shouldn't be, but if you are, having an awesome personality is forever!

beauty, quote, and true image

So to conclude my rant/positivity/motivation post, we are all beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different. I love you all! You will never not be loved, I promise you that. If a 'friend' ever, EVER makes you feel like you are not worthy or beautiful or an amazing person, drop them like a hot stone. We can't fix the wrong in the world, if we don't fix ourselves first. The most important thing in the world is that we are happy. You are seriously selling yourself short, if you don't strive to be the best person you can be. No one will benefit from your fabulous smile or your stellar personality if you're not happy. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and aim for the limitless sky. There's a quote: Aim for the moon. Even if you miss it, you'll land amongst the stars. Don't follow that quote. If you miss the moon, take a breather, rebuild your rocket, change your trajectory and aim again. Never settle for less than what you want. A life may seem long, but it passes so quickly, and when you're old, make sure you feel happiness that you've got everything you wanted out of life, instead of regret because you didn't follow your heart. I LOVE YOU ALL!

adventures, beautiful, and gf image

awesome, positive, and things image
Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Rumours! I found out so much about myself that I didn't even know!

images from weheartit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: