Wednesday 6 January 2016

Lifestyle | Blog Resolutions 2016


Hey Lovelies,

We have nearly completed a week in the new year! YAY! I know by now you're probably sick and tired of being bombarded by 'new year, new me' posts, but I promise these post win't be long and full of resolutions I won't even try to do.

I looked at my resolutions from last year and I didn't do too shabbily. I completed mostly everything, but I decided not to start vlogging because when I thought about it, my life isn't as interesting as I first thought. *SIGH*

So my resolutions for 2016 are:

1 | Guest Posting
Last year, I did my first guest post on Reflections of a Jolly Girl. I also posted my first guest post on my blog by Vicky from VVNightingale (see it here). It was really fun to write guest posts, so I'll definitely do more this year!

and...

2 | Post weekly
I know this was a resolution last year and it will most likely be a resolution next year, but I will try my absolute best to post at least once a week - on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I give you permission to scold me if I don't uphold my promise.

I know 2 resolutions are pretty pathetic, but between revision and there only being 24 hours in a day, I have no time for anything else. I have no clue how I've managed to eat and sleep to be honest. But on the bright side, because I only have 2 resolutions, I have no excuse to not do them!

What are your resolutions this year?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day:

I don't make the same mistake twice....I make it 5 or 6 times just to make sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: