Saturday 30 April 2016

Music | My April Playlist


Hey Lovelies,

Today is the last day of April, which means a round up of my favourite songs this month. Recently, I've been listening to older songs, so expect a few on my list. Older as in a few years ago, in my lifetime, not the 50's. Don't judge me! They help me relive my childhood which I where I'd rather be right now with exams looming. I hope you enjoy my list and also reminisce.

1 | Borders - Amber

2 | Young Forever - BTS

3 | Now Or Never - HSM (the best song from the 3rd movie)

4 | Bad - Infinite

5 | Rock - Seventeen

6 | Pretty U - Seventeen

7 | What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club

8 | Nothing Like Us - Justin Bieber

9 | Rest Your Love - The Vamps

10 | Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

What's your favourite song this month?

Love, Peace and Snicker xx }|{

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: