Friday 17 June 2016

Music | My June Playlist


Hey Lovelies,

Today I had my last exam, so, I'm vaguely free for the time-being! I know the last post I did was a Playlist Post, but a few months have passed since then, so here is a new bunch of songs to add to my ever-growing list.

1 | Bacon - Nick Jonas ft. Ty Dolla $ign
 • I thought this was a parody or something, but surprisingly it's really good

2 | Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele
 • This song has featured before, but ever since the MV came out, I'm loving it all over again!

3 | Save Me - BTS

4 | Company - Justin Bieber
 • Like Send My Love, I loved this song when it first came out.

5 | Mascara - Megan Nicole

6 | All In - Monsta X
 • This song has been my anthem for this month, it's just sooo good!

7 | Towards The Sun - Rihanna
 • Yes, I re watched Home and yes, I cried when I thought Boov was dead. Don't judge me!

8 | I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes

9 | We Are - Jo Cohen & Sex Whales

10 | EXID - L.I.E.

What have your favourite songs been this month?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: